Here are some very useful Nokia Secret Codes that will works on most of Nokia phones either Java based or Symbian operating system based. These codes are very useful on your NOKIA MOBILE.
(1) *#06# for checking the IMEI (International mobile equipment identity)
(2) *#7780# this code use reset to your mobile factory settings.
(3) *#67705646# This will clear the LCD display on your mobile (operator logo).
(4) *#0000# To view software version.
(5) *#2820# Bluetooth device address use your nokia mobile.
(6) *#746025625# Sim clock allowed status.
(7) #pw+1234567890+1# Shows if sim have restrictions.
~Use *#30# code combination to see a private number in case someone is calling you and uses this feature.
~To find out the clock status of the SIM card inside the phone use the code combination
(8) *#746085685#. This code is only available on some Nokia phones.
~Symbian phones allows users to use the soft reset command without browsing for it in the main menu.
(9) *#7370#Simply use the code to soft format the memory of the phone.
(10) *#92702689# - takes you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:
1. Displays Serial Number for your nokia mobile .
2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture for your nokia mobile
3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
4. Displays the date of the last repair - if found (0000)
5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
(11) *#3370# - Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. Increase signal and strength, better signal reception. It also help if you want to use GPRS and the service is not responding or too slow. Phone battery will drain faster though.
*#3370* - (EFR) deactivation. Phone will automatically restart. Increase battery life by 30% because phone receives less signal from network.*#4720# - Half Rate Codec activation.
(12) *#4720* - Half Rate Codec deactivation. The phone will automatically restart
If you forgot wallet code for s60 phone, use this code reset: *#7370925538#
Note, your data in the wallet will be erased. Phone will ask you the lock code. Default Lock code is: 12345
(13) Press *#3925538# show to delete the contents and code of wallet.
(14) *#7328748263373738# resets security code
Note: We are no Responsible for any damage plz use this code your own risk